10 January 2006

you light up my life

I love my new find from the BBC. Horatio Hornblower is a fabulous DVD series and an equally fabulous read. Ioan Gruffudd (it's Gaelic and pronounced "Yeo-wan Griffith") is our hero Horatio and as you can see in this picture, I have posted it for the um, lighting. This picture has beautiful lighting.

Okay, don't even start. I'm happily married and my husband has kept the wind in my sails for 12 years. So, don't get me wrong, I don't want to have little Gruffudd babies or anything. I would just love to see Ioan in full dress Naval uniform serving me coffee and breakfast in my bed-headed-raccoon makeup-completely unrevealing-nappy bathrobe with matching worn out slippers-self. A girls can dream, right?

You may have seen him on the movies Fantastic Four or in King Arthur. I think I like him best with the accent yelling, "Beat to QUARTERS!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe