16 June 2006

Say What?

*******Back to our regularly scheduled programing.*******


Does Angel Hair Pasta come from Noodle Angels? ~ –Max, age 6
**

Max, age 5, comments after seeing a dozen or so teenage girls run by us, apparently training for High School track, "Look at all the females!"
**


"That '‘craps'’ me up!" ~– Jaina, age 4
**

After being repeatedly sniffed by my sister-in-law's dog, Jaina states emphatically, "“NO ROSIE! Quit sniffin' my butt! There'’s nothing good in there!"
**


With the neighbor'’s BBQ wafting through the house, Jaina comes in from the back yard asking what smelled like BBQ. After seeing the TV on and showing a cooking program about BBQ, she quickly states, "“Oh, that'’s why I smell barbeque!"
**


Zus stated one day, very excited, "When I grow up I'm gonna marry "the neighbor girl". I'm gonna have 27 kids and a dog named Stink."

I asked a bit puzzled with a big grin (27 kids, aye, ya, aye!) , "A dog named Stink? Why would you call him Stink?"

Zus looks at me matter-of-fact, "Cause he would stink out".
**

"Mama, I need fuddins"
It took me sometime to realize my 2 year-old wanted his shoes.
Because when I would put them on his feet I would say,
"Put your foot in."
**


Max, age 7: After driving through the little coffee place I endearingly call The Cleavage Barrista Hut, Max says rather red-faced:
"Momma, her b00b crack was showing"
**

Lolo, age 2½:
Running excitedly through the X-Box isle at Target, "A$$ BOX! A$$ BOX"
**

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe