30 November 2006

Fa-rah-rah-rah Rah-rah-rah-rah-rah!

Every year, I pull out Christmas music: Play the good, ditch the bad and don't look back at the frightful (see earlier post).

Here are my top 10 music albums that you'll find at my house. I love big band, swing, classics, as you can see:

* A Christmas Song
by Russ Taff
His voice is like butter!!

* Ultra Lounge Series - Christmas Cocktails vol 1 - 3
This is the box set, but they also come in individual volumes. I think Vol 2 is my favorite.

* December - George Winston
Piano only, great for entertaining

* Christmas with The Rat Pack - Dean, Frank and Sammy
With those three, how could you go wrong?

* Merry Christmas - Mariah Carey
I am not a definite Mariah fan, but I like this album.

* When My Heart Finds Christmas - Harry Connick, Jr.

* Let It Snow - Michael Buble'
If you can find this under $25 you will be lucky

* Swinging Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald

* Dig That Crazy Christmas - Brian Setzer Orchestra
Rocking out with guitar, Christmas style!

* The Christmas Collection - Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe