02 March 2007

it's been so lonesome in the saddle since my horse died

Thanks to all who commented on my Helium posts. It was lengthy, unfortunately necessary, and any further action I'm taking regarding the TOS will be me sticking a fork in it, because that subject's done. The horse is beat. The chicken is plucked. The cat is out of it's mind and the cow jumped over the moon. Mooooving on.

I found this picture of me when I was 16. Darn her for thinking she was fat. The dress wasn't mine. Mine was green and it looked hideous against my friends dress, so the photog had one for me to wear. I look like a Love Boat cocktail waitress.


I've recently read something (don't go there, it's PLUCKED remember!!) and I wondered what blogs do people like to read (or don't) read and why?

Hotly debated issues such as religion or politics make me nuts. Everyone bickers for comment after comment. It's rare someone listens. I would consider myself a moderate conservative but there are too many hot heads out there to publicly converse without someone butting in calling another visitor a religious right-winged freak or a liberal atheist Nazi..or Ted Kennedy or something.

Personally, I'm one for a good sarcastic laugh. Not crude writing with liberal amounts of f-bombs, but the ironies of life. I'm talking about the horrors of gravity, demolition derby carpooling, getting time to devour a favorite book, and facing your tucked in toddler when you can't find her "My Little Pony Peeno" to save your life. Now that is a blog I can read.

How about you? What is your favorite and or least favorite kind of blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe