02 June 2007

Mom, Are You Going Potty?

If a piece of lumber falls down in Home Depot do people hear it?

Just wondering.

We have Home Depot Kids Workshop biplanes now. Four of them. Now it is time to swim because it's all about the kids. Not me, or my blogging, mopping my kitchen floor, or going to the bathroom in peace, fortheloveofallthatisholy!

I also had a phone call today from Thoroughly Mormon Millie. I always wonder if I will hit it off with people I meet online. I become very chatty and this may come as a complete shock to you...I am not shy. I will warn any future Blogger Meet and Greets, that I am not funny or nice.

In fact, I'm as boring as 3 hour wait at the DMV.

Millie, on the other hand is very sweet. We talked and I knew we would hit it off. I had Home Depot Saturday to go to, genealogy interests, and talked about apartment life with kids. She had genealogical interests, barfing kids and a hamster that just had babies.

See? Separated at birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe