24 June 2007

Once, twice, many times a weirdo

It's time for 7 random facts/habits about me. Why? Peer pressure. God, I hate these things, but I do it for mah peeps. Yeah, yeah, I'm altruistic like that.

  1. I like plain shredded wheat, plain vanilla ice cream and straight black coffee. I'm a no frills kinda gal.
  2. When I pull into a parking spot, if I am remotely crooked, I have to readjust. Yeah, OCD and all that.
  3. I don't like being called a Mommy Blogger. I'd rather be one of those emo bloggers who keeps a food diary and whines about how fat I am. Like that, and interspersed with youtube videos on kids with their fcuking pets.
  4. I like singer-songwriters when it comes to music. Anyone *cough*
  5. I've learned the most about myself since I started blogging. Self-expression, good. Bottle up, bad.
  6. I would love to own a classic car and fix it up myself. Fairlanes are my favorite.
  7. When I was in my late teens I got a horrible infection and caused some damage in my throat. Since then, I sound funny when I laugh but hey, I have a killer phone voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe