25 July 2007

Brain Food

I pulled up my New Post and have no idea where my brain will take you today. It should be interesting since the chlorine, sun and perhaps too many deep dives have altered my brain beyond common sense. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep as some bloggers can see my 3 am comments, in which I see a few days later and wonder who the heck hijacked my profile.

Two nights ago I stayed up late, my CD/ROM drive took a dive for good and I fell asleep, dreaming of the most perfect template. What a difference a good nights sleep makes with the end result. Happy Birthday to Dapoppins (last weekend) who is the proud owner of my latest template. Dapoppins also has a good discussion going on about hypocrites and what is a hypocrite. Good brain food for thought.

In other news, our local IKEA opened up today. I'm in heaven. I was also at another blogger's post today and she was talking about an Edward Norton movie but I just can't see Edward Norton out of Fight Club. If you saw it you would understand why IKEA and Edward Norton would put Fight Club on the brain.

I loved that movie. It makes for great conversation. Who has seen this movie and what did you think?

I'm off and running...sun, chlorine and ugly swimsuits are calling.

~Bee thinks this post is about brain food

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe