13 May 2018

Head Clearing

I've poured out my guts on this blog. But I'm also wanting a blog for books and such. I'm torn about what I'm posting to the public.

My blog, "B as in Bee" is now in swing. Feel free to comment over there if you are a reader and want something more substantial to read than my word vomit.

For those who have taken the journey since 2004....I've decided to stay here for my daily blurbs. They may not be worthy of a Pulitzer, but I need a space to clear some headspace.

Thank you for reading. The list is long and distinguished. You know who you are...

Bee is listening to Never Mess With Sunday by Yppah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe