10 August 2006

what were you thinking?!

I had to post this....

I'm spring cleaning. Or summer cleaning. Something like that plus lots of laundry.

In the quest for livening the mundane chore of laundry I've unintentionally taken in more junk TV than a delayed airline passenger. I've also had some weird side effects that include purchasing a Kitchen Chopper and an even more unusual urge to pelt Daisy Fuentes with Pilates DVDs.

Yeah, I'll show you long and lean biceps.

With all this TV for brain food, I've discovered the Textile Mountains are disappearing at incredible rates. It's marvelous to finish the last of the kids clothes as you hear closing arguments of the unassuming, IQ challenged landlord on People's Court. This would be the individual who took the liberty of installing 'harmless' apartment cams unbeknownst to the former tenants. I'm positive the tenants would prefer to take the man outside and settle their differences with an aluminum bat. But, no one would get to see the ugly pictures of the defendant and plaintiff. Have you ever noticed the stills of these people look like they are in the middle of shock therapy?

Ah, Nothing like watching quality shows while separating the whites.

Speaking of shock therapy, you could imagine my shock coming out to this in my backyard from folding Mt. Laundry. This is why I had to post. I don't eeeeven want to know what the kids were thinking. Click on the picture to see this structurally sound idea in all it's glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe