16 November 2010

11 Going On Harvard

This is a text message from my 11 year old to his Dad. Spelling, punctuation, and content in the original.

"It would come to your attention that my birthday is on a Thursday and I would like my party on the following Saturday with HELIUM balloons and I would like to invite [my friend]. I wouldn't like to sound greedy, but a chocolate-mint cake with mint-chocolate chip ice cream would be fine. Please refer to my wish list for further details. (*) also means most wanted."

And this is why we save for his college education.

-Bee likes to party on, Garth.

Listening to: Celebration by Kool and The Gang

6 comments:

Heffalump said...

Sounds like he should get a scholarship to college!

Dapoppins said...

And were expectations and requests met?

... Paige said...

hum, it sounded purdy good to me...okay maybe a little too much mint

haggardmom said...

Ohh, these are exactly the kind of notes I'm going to get from my daughter when she gets a little older. :-)

Clare said...

That's a great text and I like the sound of the cake :).

tracirz said...

That's awesome =D

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe