12 August 2005

good sweats

It's time to get into gear today. Its already mid afternoon and I'm still wearing the pj's I worked out in. Nothing like saving money on work out sweats. Just wear your pjs.

Two guys came over to the house to drop off work tools of my hubby's. Does everyone have their radar out? "This just in, she's worked out in pj's and smells like a locker room. Let's visit."

My sister in law came by too. Feelin' the family love.

At least they are the good pj's and not the ones with the hole in the right pant leg. I get myself to throw these lovelies away.

My shower calls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe