17 January 2007

By Request

Harmonica Man has asked me to post six weird things about me. Hey, just pick a post:

I learned ASL t community college when I was a 15 years old.
I was a home schooled high schooler that took courses where I could get them.

My favorite thing to use when I go shooting is an AK47.
Baby Eagle and Glocks are nice, but the AK is my favorite. It's a decent weapon and little recoil. Don't get your tie dye in a bunch. I'm all for peace, in fact, if someone broke into my house to hurt me or my family, I would be glad to hand it over, bullets first.

I have had more jobs than Barbie:
However, I have never been a doctor or astronaut. And Ken can't hold a candle to Mr Coffee.

I take pictures of dead people.
I volunteer at the local Genealogical Society taking photos of headstone markers for people who are looking for genealogical ties here in my county. I like doing this. A lot.

I always use my thesaurus when I write.
The Brits have a mastery of the English language that shames us Yanks. Even with the local newspaper being geared at a 4th grade level, dumbing down the adults helps when kids are graduating high school hardly able to read

I came very close to enlisting in the military when I was 17.
I saw Top Gun too many times. How many teenage girls have you known, that had their Michael J. Fox poster next to their Modern Fighter Planes poster.




No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe