14 February 2007

Toto, there is no place like a mosh pit

I have been asked to produce my ugliest shoes. I don't own ugly shoes, but I do own outrageous shoes that have appeared on the blog before. I'm a thrower and have only on two occasions (curtain rod and picture frame), tasted the bitter regret of my natural born tendency to provide the dump and Salvation Army, respectively, with a constant stream of goods. Clutter makes me batty.

Notice the fur covers the outside of the sole. Even with the platform aspect, they are amazingly comfy and are fun with boot-cut jeans. I'm only like, 6ft 3 when I wear these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe