26 December 2006

Sisters

I dedicate this to my two sisters who I saw on Christmas Day. May this coming year be a wonderful time of learning how to let live, love and respect. I love you unconditionally.

I Promise You

I promise not to mother you even being the oldest.

I promise you that I will probably say something stupid to you in our lifetime.

I promise you that I will always do what I can to make it better.

I promise to look at you as the adult you are.

I promise to treat you as I would like to be treated back.

I promise to come to you if you have hurt me.

I promise to make good memories together.

I promise to respond and not react (aka, bossy bob).

I promise to show God's love in how I respond.

I promise to listen and not try to fix it.

I promise to give you respect as a person who can make her own choices.

I promise to let you grow at your own pace.

I promise that if you ask my honest opinion, I will use grace.

I promise that there will be times that I am unable to respond solely because I know myself.

I promise that I will be your biggest cheerleader.

I promise to be a sister you are proud of.

I promise to keep loving you as I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe