26 October 2005

Lemonade


I have my free time now! Kiddies in bed, sitting at the computer and I've got my glass of wine.

No, I'm no lush. I don't mean to offend those who don't drink. I follow the golden rule, "Be not drunk with wine". Jesus didn't chug Berry Blast Kool-Aid. I'm just saying. Of course, He wasn't doing shots and getting hammered either. Balance and moderation are a good thing even when you have a lemon of a day.

Occasionally, on the evenings I'm staying home, I'll have a glass of wine. Mr. Coffee doesn't drink at all and can't stand beer. I might warm up to beer but wine is good enough for me. "Beauty in the eye of the beer holder"...and all that. I guess it's the control issue with Mr.Coffee. What happens if one of the kids needs to go to the ER? Who is driving?!

So here I am. I'm making lemonade (okay, wine) out of life's lemons but I'm keeping this first batch for me.

~Bee is anti-beer goggles and never coyote ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe