29 January 2006

I Am Not A Meme

I see meme's everywhere that talk about all sorts of subjects.
  • How many bloggers have you stalked?
  • What kind of mansion do you have?
  • Is your parole officer hot?
  • How many politicians have you blackmailed?
You know, everyday Q & A. Well, not today. Today we will see what kind of ~blank~ we are and get your mind out of the gutter so mine can float by, ~blank~ is not a euphemism.

I want to know what you would be as opposed to what you like. This makes you think and is almost as fun as Sudoku. Almost. So, Come on...it's for the kids.


If you were a car what car would you be (optional: and why):
Taxi Cab - I have four children and see the gas pump almost more than I see my husband.


Book:
Dictionary - I have a way of somehow remembering all sorts of facts and information although spell check has ruined any chance of me becoming better at spelling. Fur reel, no jok.


Movie:
Cold Comfort Farm - Witty. Seemingly dysfunctional until you get to know me.


Weather:
Partly cloudy - Can be moody but there is always a bright side.


Drink:
Coffee - a loyal friend to depend on.


Ice Cream Flavor:
Vanilla Chocolate Chip- Classic, simple and butt-white with freckles.


Song or Genre of Music:
Brown-Eyed Girl by Van Morrison - I have brown eyes, enough said?


Shoe:
Heely - As a mom, wife, woman and smart alec blogger, I am always multi-tasking.


Website:
Amazon.com - I love books and I'm also 5 ft 10½.


Food:
Ethnic - I appreciate diversity and am definitely unique.




Here are mine and I'm tagging the whole, wide blogging world. You can leave the answers here in comments or on your blog. Here are the questions to make it easy:

I want to know what you would be as opposed to what you like.
  • If you were a car what car would you be (optional: and why):
  • Book:
  • Movie:
  • Weather:
  • Drink:
  • Ice Cream Flavor:
  • Song or Genre of Music:
  • Shoe:
  • Website:
  • Food:

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe