16 July 2006

blog & gas but not related

I've gone Jekyll & Hyde on you and it has to stop. Sometimes I am lighthearted and funny. At least that is what I tell myself when I gaze in the mirror every morning for my Daily Affirmation.

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggonit, people like me. Now where where did I put my coffee?

Sometimes I feel pensive and full of ideas or deep thoughts.

One thing I do know is I want to keep this blog light-hearted and have my serious side over at my new blog. I'm not there to quote Scripture or bash anyone on the head with my Bible (cause I can't reach you anyway). I hope to grow by sharing, listening, and learning while removing my own hypocrisy. Come visit my serious side at:

Plywood Contacts

aka: speck in my own eye, see Matthew 7 : 3-5
definition: When you are so concerned about the sin in your friend, family or fellow man, your impaired viewpoint keeps you from seeing your own hypocrisy.

Now in other news:

I was behind this enormous thing turning into our subdivision, so I took the opportunity to safely take a picture while operating a motor vehicle at 35 miles an hour. By the way, does anyone know how much a YIELD sign costs?

Introducing my neighborhood, highfalutin Ford Expedition Limo. This person just upgraded from a regular limo to this one. They live just down the street from me that's how I know this. Plus I stalked them to their house and egged it when they went in. Who knew eggs could splatter like that? Just kidding, they don't splatter too badly.



Behold the wonders of a RAZR phone. I'm thinking if Oprah saw this gas guzzler, she would slap this person back to their Debt Diet, drag them through the streets of New Orleans and put them in a Smart Car or something. Maybe the owner was just Lee Raymond spending a smidge of his CEO salary from working at Exxon. He only made a meager $51.1 million in 2005. But hey, "we are all in this together, all over the world".

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe