26 November 2006

got bootstraps?

I appreciate all those with fabulous advice, good wishes and polite requests to get my head out, smell the homeless and thank goodness for the little things, even though I don't have a cozy house to my specs. I know that a person's home is a reflection of the owner but, I just don't feel like the Clampetts pre-90210.

School. As fate would have it, my neighbor works in admissions for the local college. She has chided me, too and the matter is not 'if' but when I go to school. I want this. I can taste it. All I have to say is thank you for the encouragement and since I can taste this, it's probably a good thing I took my head out (of my whine-fest).

I'm feeling better already....

Off to load up my new iPod nano that I won online.

They have the same contest this month too, if you are itching to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe