05 June 2007

Spotless post

I got my kitchen clean yesterday. I know, not exciting blogging material but it's done. It's shiny and I want to eat off the floor and lick the cabinets with joy.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who chew with their mouth open but next to that, is water spots on my shower door. No, I will not buy a stupid squeegee to step on as it lay at the bottom of my shower and to use only if I remember it.

What I want to know is what is going to get the hard water spots off the squeegee? Yeah, I thought so.

If you are plagued in the hard water spot department, grab a can of WD40 and clean them up without all the scrubbing. A good friend says that baby oil also works in a pinch. Now go forth and be spotless.

It's raining here and smells lovely, like well....rain. Time to fire up the french press.

Last, I need to ask the question of the day:

Does Jackie Chan have a bodyguard?

Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe