08 November 2005

the bright side of life


I've been working on staying positive. I do have a tendency to look on the dark side and I'm not talking about weilding a light saber either. I have promised myself to look on the bright side of life even though I find sick comfort in making fun of the negative. Its sooo much fun!

So with that I will blog on something postive and beautiful.

Sunshine..after the car is washed. Rhubarb pie, heated, a la mode. Ace-ing a final exam...without studying. Crisp fall days..with no yard work to do. The beach on a blanket...with your spouse at sunset. Big fat snowflakes..on Christmas day. 10 less lbs on the scale..after your birthday (cake). Sleeping kids..after buying your favorite movie. Winning the lottery...twice. Tax returns finished... and they owe you. Having your spouse check you out from across the room...then leaving together soon after. Stoping to help someone with a flat in the rain...and finding out it's your boss. Gorgeous flowers coming up in your yard...and you didn't plant them.
Taking a photo of flowers...and placing it on your own blog. (yes, I took that!)


See that didn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe