18 May 2006

call for support!

I have had a fellow blogger, mom2rn, stop by a time or two. I don't know her well, but I can understand her helpless feeling when a child is sick.

momrn2 over at My Quiet Corner could use a reassuring word, a prayer and/or words of encouragement. She needs your prayers and support for her young daughter who is not doing well.

UPDATE: You can see the continuing update on My Quiet Corner blog. Her 8 yr old is not out of the woods yet, but she is recovering now from a life-threatening condition and subsequent successful surgery. She still needs your prayers! Thank you all who responded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe