07 May 2006

I for eye


meme - Pronunciation Key (meem)
n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
Perhaps it could be likened to Charles Wallace and his proverbial bouncy ball?

I found a fun meme over at SarahGrace's blog. If you want to try it, then just let me know in the links.

I AM - full, I just ate dinner.
I want - less financial stress.
I wish - I had finished college.
I adore - my hubby
I hate - not learning or progressing
I take - pictures (see above)
I miss - my 20 year old figure.
I relish - meditation time
I hear - the kids watching animated Mr. Bean, the rain on the window and Pink Martini jazz.
I wonder - how hubby's new job is going to go.
I regret - not bringing my daughter to see KT Tunstall live when I went on Friday.
I am not - folding laundry and I should be.
I dance - salsa
I sing - frequently
I cry- listening to Opera
I am not always - confident in my own self
I make with my hands - a killer lasagne
I write - for an outlet
I confuse - family for normal healthy relationships
I need - more quiet time.
I should - let things go more often.
I start - a book.
I finish - in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe