01 January 2007

New Years Resolution

I love lists.

I make them to plan my day, my chores, my research schedule, school study time and that Honey Do List. Honey Do List topper would be making Mr. Coffee move my old washing machine from my living room.

From my LIVING room.

Blogger rule #23: Avoid complaining about your spouse. It's not helpful and you look like a giant whiner.

I'd call the waaaambulance but they couldn't get in the door anyway. Why? There is an old washing machine in the front entry that I can't move.

Mr. Coffee needs to quit waiting on me hand and foot, doing laundry, making meals and taking care of the kids, while I convalesce.

Speaking of procrastination, I wanted to write a list of resolutions but I'll do it later.

Okay. It's later.

My resolutions:

Strive for self improvement starting with taking better care of myself.

Read more books.

Keep house cleaner.

Paint hallway and living room.

Listen better.

Do more things for others.

Get a job and save moolah.

The rest are usual and boring, lose weight, be funnier, throw out my skin-tight, leopard skin pants, and drink more coffee.

Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe