09 January 2006

7 things meme

7 Things thanks to Erin-Erin Bo-Berin . Kisses Dahling!!

7 things I want to do before I die:

  • Travel the world and live in another country
  • Learn a new language(s)
  • Skydive (maybe that should be the last thing, you know, just in case)
  • Hear Pavarotti live
  • Drive a racecar Indy style
  • Finish my degree
  • Make a difference in the world, big or small.


7 things I cannot do:
  • Renounce God.
  • Walk past a coffee shop with time to kill
  • Watch horror shows (blech!)
  • Hate others
  • Cheat emotionally or physically on my husband.
  • Go without music
  • Tan or alter my physical appearance through plastic surgery


7 things that attract me to people:
  • Funny
  • Open-minded to listen to an opposing viewpoint
  • Intelligent
  • God centered
  • Accents (Italian, Spanish, English, Irish...doesn't matter)
  • World travellers
  • Manners


7 things I would never say:
(Just seven? Inspiration for my next post)


7 books or series I love: (is that TV series or book series?)
  • House, MD
  • LOST
  • Scrubs
  • Horatio Hornblower by BBC
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
  • Anything by Stephen Lawhead

7 movies I can watch over and over again:
  • Persuasion
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • Amelie
  • Transporter
  • Ronin
  • Run Lola, Run
  • Black Adder Series

7 people I want to join in:
Do I know 7 people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe