08 December 2006

Things I'm not doing

If you don't see me around much, I'm just busy.

I, however, am not doing the following as far as you know:


*Going to see a Christmas Gospel Choir

*Making prank phone calls

*Whipping up a meal and appetizer's for 30 people

*Stuck under a large heavy object

*Wonder why I haven't gone to church lately

*Stuck under the hood of my van

*Looking for the last Starbucks Christmas Cup Globe

*Ordering Stuff with My Half.com yieldings

*Trying not to make even more family disown me

*Trying not to let people affect me. (oh, yes, that was related)

*Stuck in a good book

*Making killer cheesecake

*Selling my organs on the black market

*Buying kids gifts with new savings account

*Visiting relatives

*Visiting the can (no, not related)

*Reading a book called Snobs (even more not related)

*Dropping off kids at the park

*Going to a Snow Patrol concert

*Wishing I was going to Blue Man Group in Feb

*Stalking a parking space

*Smoking tasty salmon

*Smoking in a hookah lounge

*Listening to new music on my sweet iPod

*Wishing I had time for full-time school

*Wondering if you are sick hearing about it

*Wishing I was in full-time school

*Me wishing I'd quit whining about it

*Baking with the kids

*Baking with Mr. Coffee (no oven involved, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more)

*Wrapping invisible gifts

*Making long lists for my bloggers

*Giving Bloggers something to go to sleep by

*Signing off my blog post

Will be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe