19 July 2007

Liberating

I want to thank you all for such supportive comments and ears open to hear.

Time does not heal all wounds. You heal when you decide to.

It's been very, very liberating to finally get these issues out. I fear the responsibility for how the people involved are perceived but I cannot change the past, nor the mistakes made. If sharing this helps someone else with the same issues, just one person, I feel it was all worth it.

This was my only reason for holding these things so close and not sharing them..even to my own detriment. They are what they are, and I cannot change the past.

I am VERY blessed to have Mr. Coffee who's only hand and words to me have been outstretched to help, love, and comfort (and give me back the silly crap I deal him on a regular basis).

Thank you for your encouragement and outspokenness from those who have experienced the same being bravely transparent enough to share. I was *not* expecting that at all. I hope my story brings healing for more than just my own self, but others too, to be brave, speak out or remove themselves from these types of issues.

Feeling the love......

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe