08 July 2007

Unce, Tice, Fee Times A Mady

Why do I always change things around here? I'm sorry. I am obsessive-compulsive. I can't stop. I also can't stop the song rolling through my head this weekend by Eddie Murphy: Buck Wheat Sings Love Songs.

Lookin pa nub in all duh wong pwaces......

That was SNL when it was funny.

Today, I got to lay out at the pool and listen to my iPod to make Buckwheat go away. I think the other moms at the pool have technology envy. One lady even admitted she just bought her first CD last week. She had.....wait for it......an eight track. I told her she could probably get some money for her eight track on eBay. She just looked at me, "What's an eBay?"

Wow. I didn't see that coming.

Have you ever thought you have a painful road in life already traveled and left behind to then have someone come along, open it back up, and turn it into a four lane major highway. I get so annoyed when that happens.

In other words, someone pushed some buttons this week and now I'm stewing over it. Like it or not, I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. If this makes no sense, I haven't a clue either.

Huh? Did you say something?

My kids are sucking the life out of me, by dragging me to the park, mall, and pool, typically all in one day. Add 80+ degree heat...

HEY, It's not a dry heat


....exercise, commenting, reading, investigating online, cooking three or more meals a day and doing 1.4 metric tons of laundry. Throw in some coffee and welcome to what I call a typical Monday.

Two days ago I had a bird that flew into my dryer vent and it finally made it's way out the next morning. This is normal stuff folks.

I posted more photos on flickr.com. No, I won't make you see my photos but I posted some ones of me more than 14 years ago. I also ran across an album of a friends wedding and everyone appeared to be um, distillery enhanced.

On a side note, don't you think it's funny (funny=weird, not funny=haha) when you see pictures of someone who is completely sauced and their face is really red? I like to call that Three Beets to The Wind.

We had a good fourth here in the Pyro State. I took pics, of course, especially with the kids and their glow stick necklaces and bracelets.

I'm tired


and off to bed


and now you've read


the jumble in my head.


Burma Shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe