01 September 2007

Woolly Mammoth Rides $1

Today I am feeling much better, I just didn't think you wanted to hear me whine about how I'm one foot in the grave...besides complaining about your doctor is that much more fun.

In my drugged state, I woke this morning early and turned on my favorite travel program. In this episode Travel Dude went to Alaska and had at one point vocalized his concern about global warming.

This well-educated man told me that my first ancestors crawled out of the ocean but he is worried about global warming changing the earth. Since he believes in evolution, shouldn't change be pretty much expected?

In other words, anyone want to ride a woolly mammoth? MMMkay, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe