03 March 2006

Barbie girl in a Barbie world


I bit the dust and now have a new toy. Ten reasons I love my new Motorolla RAZR cell phone:

  • It's a girlie phone and my other one got broken.
  • I gives me cool ringtones, like Mary Mary, the Cure, Coldplay and the Ramones but not played at the same time.
  • I can check my email and see who commented on my blog.
  • I can take pictures.
  • and send the naughty ones to hubby while he is at work. (get your mind out of the gutter so mine can float by..naughty within reason)
  • I always think of the group Aqua and their song, "Barbie Girl" when I use it. Come on Barbie, Let's Go Party!
  • I have cool phone wallpaper of pink Japanese Orchids.
  • I can play a game while sitting in the carpool lane waiting for the kids to get out of school.
  • It gives me a picture of the person calling if I took one.
  • I feel like Paris Hilton except, I'm a chestnut brown. And not slutty. Well, and I am not so skinny I need like, 20 cheeseburgers stuffed down my gullet to look normal. Oh, wait, and I despise yipper dogs and..well, okay dumb analogy.
Did I mention I love my phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe