16 March 2006

honesty is golden


It is so easy to be brave when you are behind a telephone, an email, a private blog, a mumbled word. The real hero is the one that can throw down their narcissistic and egocentric person, look me square in the face and tell me how they really feel. It's sad when someone is that afraid of truth.

Truth is more important than keeping the peace. Its amazing that a supposed grown person can't tell me the truth due to their inability to face or digest reality. They instead use people and discard them when deemed no longer of use. Has this happened to you?

Maybe this is why I married the man I did. He will always tell me what he thinks. I love that. Straight up, no beating around the bush or running to escape reality. Honesty is a beautiful thing.

So, who needs enemies with a family member like this (not speaking of hubby, of course) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe