02 May 2007

Omelette

I have nothing. It's amazing, I've hit the blogger road block. Last week I was skimming down writer's highway with the letters at my back, sentences flowing through my hair, and then I must have hit a mental gnat cloud, taking my creative flow and turning it into bug floss.

Okay, enough analogies. Today is a cell phone picture day.


Exhibit #1


We decided to check out this restaurant last weekend. Let the food be fabulous and let the coffee flow. Hubby has been here once or twice and raved about it. Now I (and you) can see why. This is their half of a veggie omelet with a cup of joe.

Half. An. Omelet

...and it comes with a free defibrillator. I ate a quarter of this and was absolutely stuffed. The kids and I ate the rest on Monday morning for leftovers. So, technically, this feeds six and it was one of the best omelet's I've ever had. If God hadn't rested on the seventh day, this is what He would have made.

The Lord's Omelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe