15 August 2007

I Dont Feel Tardy

I'm up to my eyeballs in school shopping. There has to be an easier way besides going online and still having to go to the store because it *would* actually kill Office Depot to offer classic or otherwise washable markers.

I have two birthday's this weekend and going to see my new niece adopted from China. It's been a long journey for my SIL and hubby (and family). Two years and now they have her.

I'm trying to get everything done before I leave in a week and a half...on vacation, just me. My last hurrah pre-birthday, before the kids go back to school the first week of Sept vacation. Traveling and bloggy peops are involved. More on that later......

I despise being this busy. It's almost like a drug. I'm such an HHIDIOT to wait the last minute to get stuff done and now I am running around like a headless chicken. Last year, I had school shopping done in July. Rah. Rah Me!

Oh, and I'll be back, maybe next week, maybe tomorrow. Depending on when I can get my stuff done.

Off to find me some coffeeeeeeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe