22 February 2006

day by day

I'm not talking Godspell here. I'm talking about the yawn factor of my day. If I blogged about my day to day life, it would be boring blog material. I don't get out much and as much as you love reading about laundry and scrubbing crayon off walls, most people want a little more brain food.

Note: Non-stick cooking spray cleans non-washable crayons off walls.

I commonly wake refreshed @ 6am after turning off the alarm that has been annoying me for an hour. I don't know what possesses me to set the alarm at 5am hoping to procure a better body via treadmill and possibly get my prayer and reading in early. Typically, I end up doing math for an hour al la Snooze, while figuring how much more I am able to sleep without cramping the little time I require to get ready for the day. Sleep is a luxury at my house, like toilet paper and food. And thank the Lord, my coffee maker has a timer or all would be lost.

This sums it up.
stickergiant.com

On a side note: I am publicly apologizing for mistaking Aunt Josefina's age as double what it is. She is not currently a Sr. Citizen but will be in another thirte.hrfghmmmm years. AJ is the essence of young-ness and all that is not elderly. Although, I am not stating that being elderly is something bad or undesirable. Elderly people are dear to me, a good friend of mine being of 70 years of age. Sr. Citizens have much life-learned wisdom I can glean from and have a healthy love for fabulous music, like Big Band (and rightly so). This makes the elderly generation quite valuable to me. With that said, I feel completely absolved of my erroneous assumption from which I have no memory of it's origination. (like, I can't remember!!!) I however, cannot take responsibility of a certain Gobhole Girl who possibly will tease AJ and I both, often and without mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe